EVEN THOUGH PRE-REGISTRATION APPLICATION IS FREE OF CHARGE, PLEASE GO TO BASKET AND PROCEED THROUGH PAYMENT PROCESSING TO COMPLETE APPLICATION. YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED ANYTHING AND YOU WILL NOT BE ASKED FOR ANY CREDIT/DEBIT CARD INFORMATION.
Registration for King Of The Hills Series 2016-17
Due to AFCD quota restrictions we have to again limit the number of runners taking part in races. A public ballot registration system will be applied as follows:
1. From 12 noon on Thu Sep 1st to 12 noon on Wed Sep 7th anyone may apply to register for the coming season’s race series. There will be no charge for initial application. You may only apply once. Successful applicants will be required to pay entry fees of $150 per race or $500 for the whole series of 4 races.
2. On the afternoon of Wed Sep 7th, applications will be reviewed and the ballot will be drawn. Age group awards winners in any of the races or the overall series in 2015-16 will be guaranteed a registration slot, if and only if they have made an application. Anyone making multiple applications will have all their applications removed. Everyone else will be entered into a lottery for the remaining slots. Those that are not drawn will be put on a waiting list.
3. The result of the ballot will be announced by e-mail at 12 noon on Thu Sep 8th, at which point those who have been successful will be given the opportunity to enter as many of the races as they wish by using a unique invitation code and registration link included in each e-mail. This code will be valid until 12 noon on Wed Sep 14th. Any registration opportunities not taken by that deadline shall be forfeit and such forfeited slots will be offered by lottery to those on the waiting list.
4. The results of waiting list lottery draw will be announced the following day at 12 noon and those that have been successful will be given 6 days to complete registration. Waiting list lottery draws will be repeated on a weekly basis for the series until one of the races is full and thereafter for individual races until they are all full.
5. If you find that you are unable to take part in any race that you have entered you may request a partial refund of $75 by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org not less than 2 weeks prior to the race in question. Refunded slots will then be made publicly available on a first-come, first served basis and all those still on the waiting list will be notified accordingly.